These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- We require a deposit upon booking, 50% of the value of the treatment.
- We operate a 24-hour cancellation policy. In the case of cancelling an appointment outside of the 24 hours, credit can be added to your account and used at a more convenient time, or a refund may be offered.
- Where cancellations are received inside the 24-hour cancellation policy the 50% deposit will be retained.
- If you are late for your appointment, we will try to complete the whole treatment, however if this is not possible, the treatment will be shortened and finish at the time it should have, and full payment will be taken.
- Please ensure you have completed the medical questionnaire prior to your arrival, failure to do this may mean your treatment time is reduced due to having to complete the questionnaire prior to your treatment.
- Please be aware there are some treatments which require a patch test, this must be booked at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, failure to complete the patch test may result in cancelling the treatment and our cancellation policy will apply.
- In the event that your therapist is unwell or unable to come into work, we will contact you as soon as we are made aware, and we will endeavour to reschedule your appointment to another therapists on the same day. If we are unable to reschedule to another therapist on the same day, we will offer you the next available appointment.
- You must be over 18 years old to have treatments at the spa, unless accompanied by an adult. Customers aged 16-17 years old may have treatments, however a parent or guardian must be present at all times during the treatment.
- We are not able to carry out any body treatments, including massage during the first trimester of pregnancy. After 12 weeks, we offer a range of treatments which are suitable for pregnant ladies.
- We do not accept cash at the spa unfortunately. We accept all major credit and debit cards, excluding American Express.
- We advise that you don’t bring valuable items into the spa, or if you do you keep them with you at all times, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for loss or damage of any personal belonging.
- Cancellations can not be less than 2 hours before their booking is due to start (Verulamium Spa only)
- Spa members can make a maximum of one booking for spa facility usage per day (Verulamium Spa only)
- Missed visits and appointments without cancellations are subject to a £5.00 fee, any outstanding fees are required to be paid before further bookings can be made.
Last update: 9th October 2023